Why List With Us?
Market conditions can offer stressful challenges and our agents go the extra mile to relieve as much stress from the buyer and seller so they are comfortable throughout the entire transaction. Our commitment to a potential buyer is to find the perfect home suited for them at the right price. We strive to make any transaction efficient and simple for all involved.
Did you know...
- 96% of homes sold nationally are sold by professional real estate agents.
- Only 4% are sold privately
- Only 20% of those that attempt to sell privately are successful
- The other 80% wind up listing with a real estate professional
That's where we come in!
Here are just some of the services we can provide as part of our policy to help our clients every step of the way:
- Assist seller in completing all forms including listing contract and all disclosures.
- Provide client with hints on preparing for showing.
- Take digital photo series of property for submission to M.L.S., visual tours, magazines, newspapers, and for buyer brochures.
- Order attractive Capital Realty Residential "For Sale" sign for front lawn.
- Install lock-box to allow frequent showings.
- Professionally design and print color brochure for buyers and agents viewing the property. Place brochures at property.
- Arrange with seller convenient date to host participating broker "Home Preview".
- Submit pictures and ad copy to Palm Beach Post and/or Sun-Sentinel for placement in Sunday's Residence Sections.
- Send "Just Listed" cards to our client base and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Begin showing.
- Pre-qualify all buyers.
- Keep records of showings and make follow-up calls to agents for agent and buyer feedback.
- Bring all offers to seller.
- Report to seller biweekly progress of showings and agent comments.
- Assist seller in every step of negotiation of price, terms, and execution dates of entire process right up until closing.
- Write contract.
- Monitor performance of Mortgage provider, Title Company and all involved. (Avoid surprises).
- Accompany all inspectors during inspection.
- Assist seller in completing necessary repairs, if needed.
- Coordinate and attend closing
SELLING YOUR HOME?
SEARCH FEATURED PROPERTIES
MEET OUR AGENTS
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIESCheck out our commercial listings