Marketing Your Home
GETTING THE WORD OUT
As your Capital Realty Residential sales representatives, what methods will we use to attract buyers?
There are a number of different vehicles available to market your home to attract motivated and qualified buyers. These include:
How will we market your home locally, nationally and internationally?
- >We may advertise on local cable television networks to reach potential home buyers.
- We market homes on our web site www.capitalrealtyresidential.com which is listed on national and international search engines.
- Exclusive Preview Showings are another method we use to attract qualified buyers in the community.
- Our office hosts a "caravan" of homes, bringing many active agents from our office to view your home for potential buyers.
- Your home will also be listed on our special "e-Caravan", an e-mail service to other Realtors® and to interested potential buyers from around the world.
- A quality color property brochure, highlighting the unique features of your home, will certainly generate interest.
- Virtual Tour Business Card CD-ROMs may be appropriate.
- We can feature your home in Real Estate Showcase to be viewed by 1,000s of potential buyers.
- Listing your home in the Residence Sections of the local and national newspapers gives your property maximum exposure.
How will we use the information superhighway to sell your home?
- Every week, thousands of potential buyers and sellers visit this web site
- A home that is listed on the Internet can be seen by interested buyers from around the world - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Capital Realty Residential's www.capitalrealtyresidential.com has proven to be successful tools in finding qualified buyers.
- We can create a visual tour of all your home's features to be shown to literally 1.000s worldwide on our web site .
- The homes we list in our web site sell up to 5% faster than those advertised in more traditional venues.
- Multiple Listing Service is a constantly evolving database of properties that are currently on the market in any given area.
- An MLS listing, submitted by the seller's sales representative, generally includes all the important information on a home such as square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, special features and the listing price.
- Quite often, MLS is the first place a buyer's real estate representative will go to find a home for their client, making this one of the most visible and valuable mediums for selling a home.
SELLING YOUR HOME?
SEARCH FEATURED PROPERTIES
MEET OUR AGENTS
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIESCheck out our commercial listings